Assistant Site Engineer - Major Groundworks Project
About the Opportunity
We have an opportunity for experienced Assistant Engineers to join us on a prestigious groundworks project based in Northumberland. This is a complex project with an aggressive programme of works and will require Assistants who are keen to learn about complex drainage, earthworks and foundation slabs. If you can demonstrate a desire to develop your career in civil engineer, then we want to hear from you.
Applicants should have at least a basic knowledge of:
· Health & Safety, Environment and Sustainability understanding, inc. acceptable practice (CDMs & RAMS) and behaviours
· Setting Out/Dimensional Control (groundworks & structural) inc. use of GPS, total station & automatic levels.
· Record keeping and reporting inc. compiling information for O&M manuals, as built drawings .
· Programme, scope of works and commercial acumen.
· You will possess a qualification in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Structural Engineering to HNC level or above
· A track record of delivering setting out and engineering processes on groundworks/ earthworks projects
· Ability to use CAD software for data transfer to/from single person working kit EDM preferable
· Technically competent / Effective problem solver / Team Player / methodical and proactive individual
Carey Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please apply here: https://app.beapplied.com/appl...
For more information about the role or assistance with your application, please contact Resourcing Partner, Nicola Plenderleith on firstname.lastname@example.org