About The Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a highly skilled team delivering a prestigious renewable energy project in Lincolnshire.
As a Site Engineer, you will support technical delivery of this large RC frame project, which will include slipform and twin-wall concrete work. The project’s scope includes various groundworks requirements as well as the building of a converter station.
You will have a flair for technical complexity and detail, with a core motivation to engage with, innovate and inspire the teams around you. As an integral part of the operations team, your role will be key to the successful delivery of our projects.
As a Site Engineer, you will use your skills in interpreting engineering information and conveying this to the workforce, to help deliver the project to programme and budget. You will also assist in the delivery of the project to the required HSEQ procedures, regulations and standards.
In alignment with the Carey Way and Careys Health and Safety system, SHED (“Safe Home Every Day”), the Site Engineer will:
- Interpret technical information resolving queries and discrepancies
- Conduct surveying and setting out operations
- Produce As-Built information and checking specification compliance
- Carry out inspection and testing of materials and products
- Assist in delivery of site quality procedures and process
- Keep site diary and records of relevant information
- Support Golden Hour workforce engagement initiative
- Assist with coaching of entry level engineers
- You will possess a qualification in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Structural Engineering to HNC level or above
- A track record of delivering setting out and engineering processes on concrete frame projects, specifically slipform projects
- Ability to use CAD software for data transfer to/from single person working kit EDM preferable
- Technically competent / Effective problem solver / Team Player / methodical and proactive individual
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.