About The Opportunity
Would you like to join a prestigious project in London and work for a company that will support you to progress?
As a Site Engineer, you will act as a technical and operational advisor on one of our current London-based hard-landscaping, groundwork or infrastructure packages. You will have responsibility for the achievement of the Careys Quality Standards, adhering to robust QITP, QA and QC procedures, and undertaking and reviewing QA/QC duties in line with the project requirements. The role includes managing parts of the construction project, providing expert technical advice and using developed skills in interpreting engineering information and surveying/setting out.
Our Engineers achieve their project goals through collaborative effort. You will have a flair for technical complexity and detail coupled with a core motivation to engage with, communicate, innovate and inspire the teams around you. As an integral part of the operations team, your role will be key to the successful delivery of our projects.
· An enthusiastic and driven Site Engineer with hard landscaping, groundworks and/or infrastructure experience
· Demonstrable setting-out experience
· Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent
· Proven experience in developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, sub-contractors and/or staff
· Competitive salary and benefits
· 26 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
· Life Assurance
· Flexible benefits: Tastecard, Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan
· Private, family business with a strong social purpose and respectful culture
· You’ll be joining a brilliant team who are lots of fun, have a wealth of knowledge to learn from and will always keep you challenged!
Carey Group Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights to some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here https://app.beapplied.com/appl...