About The Opportunity
Would you like to join a prestigious project in London and work for a company that will support you to progress?
As a Site Engineer, you will act as a technical and operational advisor on one of our current London-based basement, sub or superstructure projects. Your primary responsibility will be surveying/setting out on site, interpreting drawings and identifying/raising Requests for Information (RFIs). You 'll also have responsibility for the achievement of the Careys Quality Standards, adhering to robust QITP, QA and QC procedures, and undertaking and reviewing QA/QC duties in line with the project requirements.
Our Engineers achieve their project goals through collaborative effort. You will have a flair for technical complexity and detail coupled with a core motivation to engage with, communicate, innovate and inspire the teams around you. As an integral part of the operations team, your role will be key to the successful delivery of our projects.
- An enthusiastic and driven Site Engineer with basement, sub & super-structure experience, preferably top-down
- Demonstrable setting-out experience using total station and robotic EDMS
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, sub-contractors and staff
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 26 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Flexible benefits: Tastecard, Gym Membership, Cycle2Work, Holiday Trading (buy or sell up to 4 days), Health cash plan
- Private, family business with a strong social purpose and respectful culture
- You’ll be joining a brilliant team who are lots of fun, have a wealth of knowledge to learn from and will always keep you challenged!
Carey Group Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
We believe that CVs don't tell us much about you. Because of this, we'd like to invite your insights to some specific questions relating to this role. You can access these questions and submit your application here https://app.beapplied.com/appl...