About The Opportunity
Join an experienced site team as Site Engineer in Livingston.
We are looking for an experienced site engineer with at least 2 years setting out experience. We want to hear from you if your skill set includes:
· Health & Safety, Environment and Sustainability understanding, inc. acceptable practice (CDMs & RAMS) and behaviours
· Setting Out/Dimensional Control (groundworks & structural) inc. use of GPS, total station & automatic levels.
· Workforce engagement with the site team inc. subcontractor supervision.
· Procurement, monitoring and recording of materials, plant and logistics.
· Implementing QA procedures including M&E sign off, drainage testing, concrete pre / post pour checks & compiling subcontractor snag lists.
· Record keeping and reporting inc. compiling information for O&M manuals, as built drawings .
· Programme, scope of works and commercial acumen.
· Degree educated in a construction or engineering discipline
· Proven setting out experience
· Technically competent / Effective problem solver / Team Player / Methodical proactive planner
· Ability to effectively programme/ schedule
· Experience within groundworks including drainage, highways and utility services or sub and superstructure concrete experience
· Self-delivery experience
· Desire to progress
- 47.5 hour week. Monday – Friday, 07.30am to 5.30pm
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Carey Group PLC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
How To Apply
Apply in writing with a copy of your CV to email@example.com