Our highly professional, dedicated teams, collaborative approach and operational excellence have contributed to us successfully delivering some of the UK's most iconic and challenging civil engineering projects during the last 12 months, which include:
- One Nine Elms, where amongst our key achievements was the successful completion of two continuous concrete raft pours over 36 consecutive hours.
- Edinburgh Airport, where our team laid over 30,000m3 wet lean mix of pavement quality (PQ) concrete to create 13 new aircraft stands and taxiways.
- Marble Arch Place we carried out top-down excavation of a five-storey basement, and also constructed the concrete cores of the development’s two towers, pouring 30,000m3 of concrete.
- Our team redefined London’s skyline at 22 Bishopsgate - the iconic 62-storey structure, which soars to a height of 278m - where we poured 58,000m3 of concrete.
- Whilst at St Giles Circus our teams constructed the concrete cores and slabs for the superstructures of four buildings and were also tasked with excavating and building the vast, four-level basement.